Duckmobile v2.0

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Haplology

Well at least that's today's random word of the day out of the way!

I have come to the conclusion that sticking with education, at least for the time being is the sensible approach. The long and short of it is that if I fail the year again, I will go out to work! Mind you, I should be able to get through the year, so maybe another year here we come.

I haven't actually done an awful lot over the last few days. Mostly revision and the watching of random episodes of TV programs. An X-Files here, a West Wing there, and a whole block of My Name Is Earl. All enjoyable! Also started to play SiN Episode 1 in the spare time that I do have. So far so good, reasonably impressive, though not Earth-shattering.

I have to say, it's now annoying me more than before. Everyone else finishes their exams nye on a week before I finish. That's some key lash time being ommited. Incredibly frustrating. I really cannot wait until my exams are over and I can just spend a fortnight doing absolutely whatever I want without worrying about work etc.

Elsewhere in life: My heart goes to those in Java; my mind goes to the Jetwash; I would quite like for these bites on my stomach to go after 6 days; I would also like for my left leg to work again (don't ask); I would also like to hear some new music.

3 Comments:

  • thought about downloading sin but then though other wise

    HL2 episode 1 is released on friday :( no money

    zombies kill me in my dreams zombies with knifes

    By Blogger Catchpole, at 21:34  

  • I heard that SiN was good in a generic action yet still fun kind of way.

    I hated it when my exams only started when everyone else's had ended, that was seriously annoying. Still I'm sure you'll be able to make up for the lack of drinking after the exams.

    By Blogger FreeWildebeest, at 22:33  

  • I have the exams finishing later than everyone elses thing too. Grrr....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 00:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home