Duckmobile v2.0

Monday, June 05, 2006

Sciolist

Now two exams are out of the way. Both of them have gone reasonably well, and the modules look to be wrapped up nicely. At last I can say goodbye to Web Programming and Management. However, a dark day lies ahead. I find it somewhat coincidental that the hardest exam of my degree falls on that day with the date 6/6/6. Smooth. To put this all into some sort of perspective, this module will more than likely not get passed in this set of exams. However, I am hoping that I can acquire myself the ability to retake this module come September. I then need to learn all about Communication Systems over summer. Fair game really. Should have worked harder earlier in the year for this one. After tomorrow, only four exams left!

In other news, there is little news. My keyboard has gone tits up, but that's about the extent of it. Feeling rather down right now, due to the (lack of) looking forward to tomorrow. However, I really cannot wait until next Tuesday. Nearly everyone I know has now finished their exams, and I am not even half way yet. This sucks.

I have also been looking more closely at potential replacements to Duckmobile v2.0 actually. I'm in three minds at the moment. Audi A4, VW Passat or... and you will more than likely brand me as a heathen, but VW Golf GTi. The only issue with the latter, is insurance. Not cheap. But potentially affordable. All I have to do is come up with the cash for the car! The former cars actually work out cheaper to insure than my current car which would always be handy!

Well that's about it for now.

3 Comments:

  • It could be worse. I don't even start my exams until next week.
    Good luck.

    By Blogger Kirsten, at 09:51  

  • But what does sciolist mean?

    By Blogger FreeWildebeest, at 18:35  

  • Toby Toby Toby... You should know by now that google is your friend :) Sciolist - A superficial pretender to knowledge.

    By Blogger Hadders, at 10:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home