Duckmobile v2.0

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Atrabilious

Well, yesterday's exam was terrible. Truly awful. As in failed the module bad. But never mind. Not much I can do about it now, and at least I am not the only one in that boat. Pretty much all of my course mates are in the same boat. Anyway. This is just quick message really. I have to get on with revision for tomorrow's exam now.

I shall leave you with the greatest Flash animation since "Xiao Xiao" and "The End Of The World":

Animator Vs. Animation

3 Comments:

  • Do you just look up good words for your titles? Not that I think it's a bad idea, on the contrary. Any new word learning is a good thing :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 22:12  

  • Well... err... yes... I look up a new word for every title. It makes me think I'm more intelligent than I really am :P

    By Blogger Hadders, at 19:56  

  • That flash animation rules! Very impressive finding skillz.

    By Blogger FreeWildebeest, at 20:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home