Duckmobile v2.0

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Incalescence

Pretty warm eh? I've been getting really toasty myself, but thankfully due to the wind-tunnel like properties of our street, our house has an unique ability of keeping itself relatively cool. Mind you, I suppose it does depend on your definition of cool. Currently 27 Degrees in my room.

Yesterday's exam was a bit of a joke. That would make it the third exam in a row that I'm almost certain will require retakes come September. Never mind. There isn't a lot I can do about it now. Thank God I only have the two exams left now. My penultimate test tomorrow, on Microprocessors, is looking like it will be easy, which would make a very welcome change to the last three. Then I have only Software Engineering to complete on Tuesday afternoon before...

Lash...

Stupid amounts of consumption will occur and I will more than likely have the hangover from Hell on Wednesday, but it will be so worth it!

I'm in not such a bad mood considering just how badly this exam period has gone. I guess having the right people around you and enough distraction to keep you entertained without being overly damaging. A good example of this would be my good friend Lars turning 23 yesterday. Bless him. It'll be the zimmer frame next. Anyway. Back to what I was saying. I was around his place last night for a classic British Summer BBQ. They have a decent sized garden, but that is not the magical element. Oh no. The sofa. The outdoor sofa. Although it felt somewhat surreal sitting on a sofa in a garden looking up at clear blue skies, listening to some low-key music with a bunch of good people, it was an amazing feeling. When I buy my first house, I shall make sure I acquire myself an extremely old tired sofa for the garden. Trust me, it is so worth it.

Well, I ought really get on with revision for tomorrow (although it is open note, and not too tough having looked at past papers). I shall leave you in peace.

2 Comments:

  • yay for garden sofas!

    By Blogger Catchpole, at 09:21  

  • Hangover on Wednesday? You're clearly not going to be drinking heavily enough. Thursday is the earliest day you should sober up.

    Hmmm BBQ

    By Blogger FreeWildebeest, at 18:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home