Duckmobile v2.0

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Ataraxy

This week I have mostly been doing... hangovers. In a similar to way to Toby, let me sum up the week in short; I played golf (twice!) and won (twice!!!), I watched football, I completed Half Life 2 Episode 1 (somewhat anticlimactic), I got very drunk, I got baked, I watched the last of Family Guy season 4, I watched the film "The Wild" (Madagascar is better), I went to the beach and got sunburnt, I complained about my sunburn (wimp I know), I got very drunk (see the theme here), I had to console a friend (and did so badly), I wondered just how the hell I was going to get a job for summer, I listened to the new Muse album (although exciting as the prospect sounds listening to it before release, I was unfortunately unimpressed with this album).

I only have one week left in Exeter now, so I shall more than likely not make many appearances on here before I head back to the 'ford. I have a lot of friends who have now finished their degrees and I won't likely see a lot of them again, so there will be much fun to be had. Apologies for my english, but I seem to have taken out the left hand side of my brain by sheer alcoholicism.

I sign out now. I hope everyone is having a jolly old time (those that read my blog anyway... wow, it must come to like 3 max!).

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home