Duckmobile v2.0

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Folderol

OK, so first off let me apologise for being a little inebriated. Well, my exam results are due tomorrow at 3pm (or should I say today looking at the clock). Tomorrow is a day of milling about until the "hour of the doomed". I shall no doubt at some point inform all of you of the results. Predictions would include 3 module retakes. Ne'er mind.

Not a lot has happened since Sunday. I have been watching some more of season 7 of west wing. Particularly good, but then could you expect less from an award winning series?

Well I shall keep it brief. When I am a little more sober, I shall update with more. For now, I shall leave you with the thought that the new Muse album does seem to grow on me. A little. Don't get me wrong, it is still nothing on earlier works, but then that is a tough target to acheive.

Anyway, enough of the drunken ranting...

3 Comments:

  • i demand more drunken ranting!

    also i havent heard the new muse album or watched season 7 of west wing :(

    mmmm i need to do that soon

    anyway c u when ur back in g'ford

    By Blogger Catchpole, at 06:55  

  • Good luck

    By Blogger Kirsten, at 11:40  

  • Good luck.

    I didn't like the new Muse either. Too much of the bad stuff, not enough of the good stuff.

    By Blogger FreeWildebeest, at 19:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home