Duckmobile v2.0

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Umquhile

So it has been a while. I'm home now (or at least back in Guildford). My exam results were not too bad. I passed! That's all that matters right now. I can easily acheive a Desmond next year, and a 2:1 is not off the cards, although it will be a lot of work! I ended up with 48 overall for the year, and I failed two of modules but was given the pass anyway.

Well hasn't it been hot. Very, very hot. My bedroom is a nice cool 29 degrees right now. This is the coolest it has been since I got back on Saturday. Realistically though, the heat here is just too much for me. 34 degrees in the shade is not what I would typically call comfortable.

Guildford is still the same. Full of ponces. It's a shame really, as location wise, this is such a nice place to be. I seem to be struggling with finding a job for now though! I have signed up with no less than 8 agencies. Currently it seems I have a job for 3 days next week. I get to input data into excel for £7 an hour. Thrilling stuff eh! I did manage to earn £60 for 2 and a half hours work this afternoon. I love charging people £20 an hour for my expertise. I may have another job lined up, but I have yet to hear back from that. £10-12 an hour for PC Support doesn't sound too bad to me!

Next up comes Goodwood Festival Of Speed this Friday. I shall give a report on that over the weekend I would imagine. Ciao for now.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home